WARNING WITH BIG LETTERS IN BOLD: DO NOT BUY THE PANCAKEBOT 1.0 UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO GO THROUGH THE STEPS OF UPDATING THE FIRMWARE!
That's right, this is the original Kickstarter variant, limited edition, US, Canada, and Mexico only.
This pack comes with 5 bottles.
What's the difference between PancakeBot 1.0 and 2.0?
FIRMWARE NEEDS UPDATING! THIS CAN BE EASY OR NOT. DEPENDING ON HOW COMPETENT YOU ARE WITH UPDATING FIRMWARE.
1. The 1.0 version is shipped with firmware that locks in the printing speed. You can update to the latest firmware to remove this limitation - Please visit this page for instructions.
2. The 1.0 version has shorter bottle lids. Users generally tilt the bottle when putting it into the bottle holder and might accidently get batter in the vacuum tube. The 1.0 version requires one to pay a bit more attention to avoid this problem.
3. The 1.0 version does not include the batter blocker case and a sponge that temporarily slows down the batter before it goes into the vacuum system.
4. NO SD CARD.
5. You will need a standard USB A to USB B cable (typically used for printers).
6. Last but not least. These are Legacy units. No RETURNS.